20090415

MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD





















the first thing that comes to mind is, "WHY YVETTE, WHY DID U HAVE 2 DO THIS 2 US, WHY COULDNT U WEAR A CONDOM JUS THIS 1 TYM?"...I ask myself that every day yet yvette seems 2 not hear my cries, my pain, or my broken heart.
LOL, naw I love justin dominique simmons 2 pieces. We've been thru quite alotta shyt, many ups and downs, turns, flips and spins but we're still here!!! If he had a job, i'd prolly have a ring by now. The only thing I got 2 show 4 all these years is a juicy bracelet, a couple flashbacks of accidents & pictures...plus many great & not so great memories. I luv u bestfriend & I pray the best 4 u. One day you'll be a real life man with a real life job, car, kids, & a wife named Kandyce...i kno i'll have 2 wait quite sum tym 2 see all that but our friendship has nothing but time. I wish u were a woman so you could be my maid of honor, no bitch or nigga can really fill ur shoes and complete me as much as u can.

Youve had ma back lots of tyms and had 2 curse me out and just shakeur head n the same note. Dude imma jus reflect on sum highlights of our friendship:

-the chocolate sundae I made outta ur honda right infront of school
-being paranoid as u smoked weed at the elementary skoo and made me hop the gate
-you havin 2 see a therapist over the trauma I caused u
-havin 2 fight girls over you

-you decorating my mama's porch in honey, mustard and a Bugsey's poo

-us gettin drunk the very 1st time n our lives
-u gettn fucked up at Yvettes and her findin u sleep n the bushes
-our family dinners at Olive Garden

-our Melrose fieldtrips

-u stealin Patron from Level 3 and puttin the evidence n my Advil bottle

-u gettn ur hair braided 4 the first tym

-me trynna blow dry that big ass nappy bush

-us fuckin wit the mexicants at costco
-ditchin skoo

-gettin into accidents on crenshaw, reseda, and every other main street
-me stealin ur favorite underwear 4 u at Target

damn Justin, this list can go on and never stop.period, point, blank, I LOVE U!!!



P.S.---all u nosey ass hoes wit ma aim can eat my pussy bitches! NO ONE CARES ABOUT U, I DONT EVEN KNOW 99% OF U SCRAPEZ, If anyone has the right to talk shyt about or to me, its Jaky,and thats the only female I actually respect outta all u bitches, worry about ur own problems, concerns, and AWAY MESSAGES, dont be n NO ONE ELSE'S business! KICK ROCKS U PUNKROCK BEEZIES! AND LOOSE MA FUCKIN AIM U FANS OF MINE !HAHA! LAUGH OR CRY ME A FUCKIN RIVER, BUILD A BRIDGE, AND ROLL UR THIRSTY ASS OVER IT!



P.S.S.---the big lipped hoe in question is "BRITNEY COY EDWARDS"...google her! shame!













..........................................................ROACHEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment