20090408

Check it out!!!







He goes by the name of Ease aka Erik B, an "up and coming" artist. He raps,sings, and produces.He is currently attending school at the University of California Davis but music is his life and dream...I know this dude personally, he's super humble, goal oriented, and first and foremost, a child of God...I wish you much love, happiness, and SUCCESS Erik ...



CHECK OUT HIS MUSIC PAGE AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ERIKBAKAEASE
---Leave a comment, express your thoughts, I know you'll enjoy... "SHE'S GOING CRAZY" and "WHAT LOVERS DO" are my two personal favorites, the shyt knocks and is definetly in my iphone music library!






...SHOUTOUT 2 DIZZLE POP, BETTER KNOWN AS KADEEM W. ANOTHER YOUNG, HUMBLE, AND GOD-FEARING YOUNG MAN

...LADIES, U BETTER GET ON THESE TWO!!! GET A COUPLE BABIES OUT THE DEAL CUZ THERE'S NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT THEY HAVE ALOT TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD AND WILL BE WINNERS AT THE END WHEN THE REST FAIL



GOD BLESS, I LUV YALL

No comments:

Post a Comment