20090422

CRAZY GIRL

FIRST interview that Danger gave – courtesy of VH-1’s Best Week Ever Blog:

INTERVIEWER: When Ray announced that he wanted to meet everyone’s family, you started to have a panic attack…

DANGER I didn’t have a panic attack. That’s what it looked like. I wasn’t nervous about him meeting my family. I was sick. I was throwing up, I was nauseous and I didn’t want to be awake. It was 3 or 4 in the morning, I had been really sick all week, and I didn’t really have the same feelings for him at that point because he was sleeping with Cocktail. I didn’t want to share a man. I don’t have to do that. As gorgeous and intelligent as I am, I can have one man who’s loyal to me.

INTERVIEWER: So, based on what you just said, you were sleeping with him from the start, and then he started sleeping with other girls and that’s when you fell out?

DANGERYeah, that’s pretty much it. I really started to fall for him and have feelings for him and I felt like he was feeling the same way. Then, he started sleeping with Cocktail, I got disgusted with the entire situation.

INTERVIEWER: You go into a show like this understanding it’s more or less a polygamist situation, though.

DANGERYeah, that’s what you sign up for.

INTERVIEWER: So, was this a matter of your feelings getting involved and not being able to take the situation for what it was any longer?

DANGERYeah. It was harder to deal with than I thought. I didn’t think my feelings were going to get involved. I thought I’d be able to separate them. In the end, he didn’t deserve to meet my family. I won’t bring someone home that I’m not dating, who’s sleeping with all these people. He doesn’t deserve to meet my mother and father. I’m not seeing him; I slept with him. And now he’s sleeping with her and her and her and her and her.

No comments:

Post a Comment