20090318

FUNNY CONVO ABOUT MEXI"CANT"S


So, im really not that racist.I have a close Latina sister, shout out 2 Nataly and like a handful of cool ass mexican friends but this convo between me and jackie(the black 1, not the mey mey) was pretty funny, so I thought i'd share...jus a lil sumthin 2 actually creep n2 the evolution of a great interesting web page...enjoy!



(pre-reading this info: my away message on aim was up and it read:"ummm, a mexican just made ma day, wow! still in complete and uder shock")



JackieOsoTASTY: What the Mexican do? Lol

kpebblezj: Ma taxes

kpebblezj: Lol

kpebblezj: I got 800 sumthin bak

kpebblezj: Every1z askin "wat a mexican do"?

kpebblezj: Lol

kpebblezj: its funny that every1 thinks they're useless

JackieOsoTASTY: LOL there the hardest working Americans no lie

kpebblezj: Lowkey

JackieOsoTASTY: We had our turn as slaves now it's there turn lol

kpebblezj: But they hustlers

kpebblezj: Not legit money makers

kpebblezj: They do the shyt we wouldn't dare fuck wit

kpebblezj: Catch a nigga standing n the middle of the freeway jus 2 sale sum $2 cherries...sike!
JackieOsoTASTY: Very true but I think that's only bcuz alot of them don't have rights to work legit
kpebblezj: And cuz they "don't speekay no ingles"

JackieOsoTASTY: Lmao..I wanna go to him for my shit

kpebblezj: Okay

kpebblezj: I'm lost

kpebblezj: Ur on sum otha shyt

No comments:

Post a Comment